NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Common Ground Crush ...

This is just going to be a quick post and a nice link share.

So my son is on the couch watching this Lego Marvel Super Hero cartoon. He's alternating between sitting and watching and having his daddy hold him while he watches. He also has an Iron Man and an Iron Patriot action figure sitting down on the couch as well so that they can both watch the show. And he's also got a faded Captain America shield that he's playing with while he watches. He's watched this cartoon about twenty times.

It's all extremely cute.

He is definitely MY son, you know?

While he watches, I'm screwing around on the internet and I stumbled upon a blog that tickles my fancy ...

On Common Ground

It's the blog of a delightful woman named Heather whom I'm secretly gaga over.

Heather originates from Arizona, albeit a different part than where I used to live. However, despite this geographical setback, our orbits kept coinciding throughout my high school years and I quickly developed a MAAAASIVE crush on her that just festered deep inside myself, never to see the light of day, which was definitely my style at the time. Still is, actually.

Now Heather is traveling the world and living this fabulous life and blogging about her adventures. It's a fun blog with amazing pictures and it's definitely worth a few clicks.

That is all.

I'll probably post another Godzilla movie soon, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Heather Molina said...

Awe! Thanks Steve!! Hard to believe the first journalism camp we went to was 21 years ago!!!!