NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

GUEST BOGGER: My Youngest Daughter Isabela ...

Hi!

I'm Isabela.

My age is 8.

I like playing with my bff's. [best friend's for ever]

I hate spiders and ad's. I really HATE ad's.

I like playing with my dad and my family. I like spotting stars and shooting stars.

Do you like Godzilla? I really do. I really like my famous friend DezaRae. She's nice. Really nice. Well, she's not really THAT famous. She's famous in like Oklahoma.

I want to be a vet when i grow up. Be cause I like taking care of pets. They're so cute and furry.

Does anybody have fish on their blogs? My dad does. I like to feed the fish.

I'm hungry.

It's weird that I watch Futurama and Family Guy sometimes. And I'm not even ten!

Well bye bye!

No comments: