NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, April 14, 2014

The Galindo Family Go Back To The Drive-In ...

I am a huge fan of drive-ins.

In fact, I sometimes wonder if perhaps I was meant to be born during a different time, what with my intense love of old movies and my love and fascination with old drive-ins. Especially drive-ins. I love them.

Useless personal fact: I got a handjob at the Sacramento Drive-In during a Disney movie. Now you know.

So, finally, my family and I went back to the Chief Drive-In in Chickasha, Oklahoma and watched Rio 2 and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Good stuff.

Rio 2 was cute enough. Not as good as the first one, mind you, but fairly entertaining. Kristin Chenoweth steals the show. And Captain America was amazing. I can't wait to see it again.

Here are the pics ...

Sorry I didn't post a movie this weekend. Work was crazy and personal issues and the drive-in and stuff.

So, yeah. Sorry.

I'll post a movie later today.

No comments: