NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Schoolhouse Challenge ...

Today is going to be another exciting parental challenge for me.

Yay, he types sarcastically.

Isabela has a little play today at her school. In about two hours, to be prescience. They will be singing selected songs from Schoolhouse Rock, which has always been near and dear to my heart. Bela is crazy excited about it. She got dressed in a super nice frilly poofy dress, but it had no sleeves so she just threw on an old short over it, making her look like a really cute homeless girl.

I'm excited to see her today.

The challenge comes from the fact that, unlike all the other times my kids have had some play or concert, this time my wife is at work. No help. No assistance. If I want to go to this play today, and Isabela really wants me to go, then I have to take my crrrrrrazy two year old son with me. I mean, we're good spending the day together and going out to the store or a park together, but I've never had to take him to a big, crowded auditorium where he'll have to sit still. He doesn't do sitting still too well.

I'm nervous.

I know I shouln't be. But I am. He doesn't do still too well.

Wish me luck.

No comments: