NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Free HIDDEN Adam Warrock Album ...

My favorite musician of all time, Adam Warrock, creates amazing music and pop culture raps and almost all of it are then made available for FREE on his webpage. He is an amazing man and his music is incredible and everyone, and I do mean EVERY ONE, should seriously be as in love with him as I am.

I've posted about him before ....

The Best Damn Free Music Downloads Around
The Best NEW Free Music Downloads
Concert Psyching Rock
Adam Warrock In Concert

... but I have recently discovered something ...

... A HIDDEN EP!!!

Adam Warrock posts every single, solitary free song and free album and free ep on his website.

However, one day, as I was searching for Space Ghost: Coast to Coast episodes to watch, I stumbles upon an old, forgotten, absolutely free Adam Warrock ep that for unknown reasons he does NOT list at all on his website.

It's a "hidden" ep, if you will, completely dedicated to Space Ghost and Brak and Zorak and the whole gang!

So here it is, a newly discovered hidden ep of Space Ghost-themed music, totally free ...


THE "GHOSTAL" E.P.

Just remember which blog loves you!

No comments: