NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Confusion ...

Took that picture at the supermarket. I'd like to think it's my biography.

Things are good with me right now. I got dark for a while there. Pretty goddamn dark. I started cutting myself again. Hard. I even contemplated doing some really bad things. It was bad.

But I'm turning things around. Instead of waiting to be picked up, I'm just picking myself up. I'm trying to be more of a Yes Man in my life. Be bold. Be different. Do things that I wouldn't normally do. Have friends. Meet people. Have a life that's actually worth living.

I mean, things are pretty confusing with me right now.

But it's a good sort of confusion.

More soon ...

1 comment:

Ralph Mickey said...

Glad you are still doing the blog thing. You are one of the few that I have found that I enjoy seeing what's up.

I like how you keep it real.

I am trying to turn my life around too, so I know what a challenge it is.

Stay awesome,
Ralph
Ralphmickey.com