NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Damn Day ...

This has been my day ...

I was woken up at 330am by a screaming baby, once again freaking out because his mother is gone, once again screaming MOMMY GONE and kicking and throwing stuff and completely refusing my help. What a great start to my day, right?

Maxwell eventually fell back asleep around six, but since I had to work today I had to wake up about an hour later. Breakfast, then a looong drive to work, then a looooong and extremely hard day at work where I was prrretty much the ONLY person on the floor, then a loooooong drive home.

The kids destroyed the house while I was gone, so I get home and got to work. I cleaned the house, did the dishes, washed clothes, and mowed the freaking lawn (and we have a HUUUUUUGE lawn).

Then I came back into the house, cooked dinner for four kids, hung up the wet clothes, and sent the kids to bed.

And I should mention that, since I barely eat food anymore, I did all this madness only on some crappy cheap chips and one ding dong all day. I really should consider consuming that which you hu-mans call "foodstuffs."

So that was my crazy long and super busy day. And I did it all by myself.

I'm basically a part time single father now. I'm a married single dad.

That's pretty sad, right?

Well, here's some pictures to cheer things up.

See, I had a few leftover finger mustache tattoos from storytime that I gave to the kids to distract them while I mowed and, when I was done mowing, my oldest daughter came out with Maxwell. Apparently she had done THIS ...

I win today.

No comments: