NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, May 17, 2014

The First Real Freakout ...

Since my wife left on Wednesday, I have been worried that my 32 month old son would freak out and scream and cry. What he HAS done, however, is watch cartoons and play and dance and have fun with only the sllllightest little freak outs in between his happy moments.

He's been good ...

This morning, however, was his first real freakout.

Maxwell woke up at 3:30 am SCREAMING for his mother, screaming like mad, screaming like angry wailing, screaming MOMMY GONE and refusing everyone's help. He kicked and slapped my attempts to pick him up, he wouldn't stop his non-stop wailing, and eventually he pee'd himself because he wouldn't stop his tantrum for his bowels. That was when his cries went from angered wailing to simple sadness.

I picked him up, changed him, cleaned him up, and we laid down on the couch. I gave him a pop tart and the crazy show "Peep and the Big Wide World" on Netflix and he stopped his sad crying.

He didn't go back to sleep until around 5:45.

I am fucking exhausted.

I am so tired and I feel so bad for him that I almost don't WANT to sneak out and see Godzilla today.

Notice I said almost.

I deserve this.

No comments: