NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Wedding Anniversary ...

This Monday will be my wedding anniversary.

This Monday my wife and I will have been married for nine years and we will have been together for eleven years.

According to Hallmark.com, your 9th wedding anniversary is the "willow/wicker" anniversary. So, I guess, that means picnic baskets or wicker furniture. So feel free to send me picnic baskets and wicker chairs. Maybe I'll watch "The Wicker Man" this weekend.

But, and this I found interesting, the Hallmark people had listed both Traditional and Modern gift ideas for anniversaries and apparently, if we follow our "modern" wedding anniversary instead of the traditional ideas, this is our leather year.

Kinky, right?

I don't know what we'll be doing, if anything. My wife and I are having issues. I mean, we love each other. We really do. But things are more complicated than just loving one another. We're working on things, my wife and I. Marriage is a job, a hard ass job. We're working on it.

My wife, my poor ass wife, has had to deal with me and my bullshit for over eleven freaking years now.

ELEVEN!

YEARS!

Hell, when I put it like that then I'm surprised I'm still alive and in one piece!

I think that's about all I can say at this point in time. I'd love to tell you more but if I did then my wife would break me like Ivan Drago tried to break Rocky.

But here are a bunch of old pictures of my wife and I ...

No comments: