NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Clarification ...

Ok.

First off, I want to make a few things clear.

Now, I don't want people to get the wrong impression from this blog. I don't want people to read all my whining and complaining and think that my life is sooooooo horrible and that I hate my wife.

Both of those statements are completely wrong.

I have a pretty good life right now.

My family is pretty awesome. I have a ton of great new movies to watch with my kids. My kids are really amazing. My oldest daughter, Emerald, is juuuuuust starting to get old enough to realize that I'm awesome and funny and I work hard.

Also, I have friends. And a life. Well, maybe a "life" with fingerquotes but still a life. My friend "Socks" is pretty awesome. I've talked about her before. We hang out a lot and she seems to care. She's feeding me and hanging out with me and actually forcing me to get out and see the world and junk like that and that's been really helping me out. She helps.

And I don't hate my wife, by the way, guys. My wife is a pretty neat person. She's funny and smart. Now I maaaaaay be bitter about not seeing her as much as I would like to, but we're a family and that isn't going to change.

So that's my life right now. It's fun and exciting and sometimes a little bitter but overall it's a pretty damn fun life to be living.

Yeah.

So that is all.

No comments: