NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, June 9, 2014

FREE MUSIC, FREE MUSIC, FREE MUSIC ...

My favorite musician of all time, Adam Warrock, effortlessly fuses rap music with pop culture and releases most of it for FREE on his webpage. He is an amazing man and his music is incredible and everyone, and I do mean EVERY ONE, should seriously be as in love with him as I am.

By now, everyone should know how much I love this man ....

The Best Damn Free Music Downloads Around
The Best NEW Free Music Downloads
Concert Psyching Rock
Adam Warrock In Concert
Free Hidden Adam Warrock Album

But now, for one week and one week only, I have a way for you to get even MORE of his music for FREE!

In celebration of his annual Donation Drive that's starting this Wednesday, all of Adam WarRock's commercially produced studio albums are available ABSOLUTELY FREE on his bandcamp webpage for one week!

Now is a great time to fall in love with this amazing man (and be sure to donate to him as well)

Here's a good EP to get you started. My favorite track on there is Bipolar. It's my theme song ...

So go. Get some free music. Support this amazing man.

This blog will still be here when you get back.

No comments: