NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, June 16, 2014

My Father's Day ...

So yesterday was Father's Day.

It went pretty much exactly as I had described it earlier.

I woke up on Father's Day without my family, drove to work, and then worked my brown little ass off. I got off, then drove rrrrright home, and then almost immediately drove to the in-laws house in the outskirts of another city where I got tackled into a long ass dinner and some of their patented in-law drama, and then, finally, a late late drive back home. That was my Father's Day.

The best part, without a doubt, was the time I got to spend with friends. My friend got me a nice card and some big chocolate strawberries that were tasty as hell and some reeeeeeeally good bacon. I may not have had a real Father's Day but at least someone cared and that means a lot to me.

But Father's Day is dead. Now it's the 16th. My wife's birthday.

Lets do this.

No comments: