NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

My SoonerCon Experience ...

I had an awesome weekend. I did. It was everything that I had wished it would be.

I had a big storytime with a bunch of kids. I went to SoonerCon. I heard a reading from my favorite author, played old video games, hung out with bold women, drooled over a bunch of Godzilla stuff, and I got to meet Godzilla comic book artist Matt Frank and purchase a number of signed copies of some of his amaaaaaazing artwork.

But there's more. I slept in. I ate at a Steak 'n' Shake for the first time. I had the bacon that I wanted. I got "breast milk" flavored lollipops for Maxwell, which will no doubt be an awesome experiment ...

And I got to spend the weekend with all the awesome peoples.

Anyway, here are some pics, all of which are "yoinked" from various peoples Facebook pages. Therefore, if anyone happens to stumble on to my blog and would like credit, please feel free to ask ...

Because I knew people who knew people, THIS BOOTH was my base of operations for the small time I was there ...

This booth was populated by the most amazing cosplay women you could ever meet. They were tall, bold, strong, opinionated, beautiful women ...

I have nothing wrong with bold, opinionated women, nor do I have anything wrong with somewhat scantily clad women. The problem that I DID have was that the little girl that I was hanging out with wanted to hide in the farthest back corner of the booth, which meant that I was hanging out behind scantily clad women's butts ...

I found myself desperately hoping that the women there realized that I wasn't staring and creeping them out. Like, I wanted them to look at me to KNOW that I wasn't looking at them.

When, in fact, they didn't care.

Anyway, I had a good time. It was awesome.

And I got THIS ...

Sweet, right?

I had all the funs.

No comments: