NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, June 27, 2014

My Weekend ...

Man!

I have got an exciting weekend coming to me.

So tomorrow morning my dear, dear friend and co-conspirator "Socks" will be picking me up from home and taking me to work.

There I will be doing another one of my trademark hyperactive storytimes ...

When that is done, I will be following it up by doing a small amount of what some would consider "work" but I simply refer to as a "sneeze shift," meaning that as soon as you're done sneezing then you're tiny little cost effective shift is already done.

Sneeze shift. I came up with that.

After work, "Socks" and I are heading to Midwest City and ...

It's a pop culture/comic book/sci-fi convention that is SURPRISINGLY HUGE for being in the middle of nowhere. I've never gone to SoonerCon before, so this is going to be pretty epic for me.

Then I'm spending the night in Norman with friends. Hopefully bacon will be made. Hint hint. Then I go off to work in the afternoon for another sneeze, then I catch a ride home.

This is my weekend. No wife no kids. Just good friends and pure geekiness.

I love my family. I love my 3.5 children. I really do.

But being a stay at home dad is really driving me fucking insane.

So I deserve this weekend.

I deserve to have my own life.

So wish me luck. I'll try and post pictures of my adventure tomorrow. So stay tuned.

No comments: