NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Wife's Birthday Pictures ...

I should point out, before my head gets bitten off, that most of these pictures were taken from my wife's Instagram page. She gets really pissed off if I don't credit her.

I got my wife a book of poetry, an out of print Puffy AmiYumi dvd that was quite hard to find, a special coffee mug that the kids designed themselves, a 30 Rock themed cake, a birthday sash that we made her wear all day, and I spend a month or two finding and burning every commercial studio album ever released by both Alicia Keys and Norah Jones, although one of the Norah Jones cds was really this album in disguise.

Enjoy the pics ...

I wish the rest of my family went as "all out" as I do for special day.

Oh well. It was still fun.

No comments: