NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Another Trip ...

This week is going to be yet another difficult one for me.

Yay for that.

First off, my wife is gone. She left this afternoon. She is once again heading off to one of the two Scentsy conventions that the Scentsy cult has each year. So my wife and her mom are road tripping their way to St. Louis to smell things and meet other sad housewives.

Not only is my wife leaving but in a day or two my best friend "Socks" will be leaving for a vacation to visit relatives.

So it's just going to be me and the kids. For a while.

Sigh.

There ARE some positives. We have a bit of money under our belt, so money's not an issue. Plus, as of right now BOTH of our cars are working (!!!) so maybe we can do a fun road trip or something. Plus, the woman in charge of the kids section at my work is seeeeeeeriously sick, which (morbidly) means more hours for me to work. And I don't want to say yay to someone being ill and in the hospital, but YAAAAAY!

So another lonely time for me.

But this one shouldn't be a challenge.

It's just going to be fun.

No comments: