NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Been Busy ...

Haven't been blogging too much lately.

I've been busy.

The head of the children's department at my work is out on disability, which means that I have suddenly gone from a stay at home dad who works a mere 9-14 hours a week to a very stressed out, 18-35 hours a week hard working employee who is also struggling to be a stay at home dad and cook and clean and everything else.

I miss being at home and spending the day with Maxwell and the girls.

But hey. I need the hours.

Today I'm apparently going in to do a special storytime, which mans that technically this will be my sixth day in a row of work. I think.

Wow.

I am so awesome.

But hey. I'll make it up to you. I'll get Davy Jones for your school dance.

No comments: