NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Breast Milk Flavored Lollipop: The Experiment ...

So in the last post I mentioned, among other things, the fact that my good friend "Socks" had recently given me a handful of Lolliphile brand Breast Milk Flavored Lollipops.

I mentioned that I would eventually give this to my son, who still breast feeds, and see how he reacts in what I believed would be an intriguing and entertaining science experiment.

Well, it happened yesterday and I got it on video.

POINTS TO TAKE NOTE OF:

-Maxwell laughs the second he tastes it. I think that's because it does in fact taste like breast milk and he thinks that's hilarious.

-He only says it's yucky and gives it a thumbs down because his sister is an enabler.

-Bela's face when she tastes it is a fairly accurate response to the taste.

-My eyes literally flare up in a humorous and frightening way once I taste it, so look for that.

-I like how I forced my sullen tween into the video at the end.

Good video. Funny and cute.

Hope you like it.

No comments: