NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

God's Joke On Me ...

God is trolling me today.

Sigh.

This was my day ... July 1st: Wake up, get coffee, blog, make breakfast, take dog out potty, not look where you're going, bump face first into a freaking malnourished horse that just happens to be hanging out right in front of my door ...

A horse.

We've had a horse in our yard all day.

Sigh.

The horse belongs to some crazy guy who lives here in town. I think I've seen him a few times. He leaves his sickly-looking horse for days or weeks at a time at the abandoned house across the street from my house. The horse eats and drinks but he's left alone in the goddamn heat for days, weeks at a time. No one really pays it any attention or cares for it at all, plus it's so damn skinny that you can see its ribs and the burrs it has stuck in its hair.

So, given the fact that its suffering and being mistreated, its no wonder that the horse escaped from its sad little prison and came to be with us today.

This must be God's joke on me. Grrrrreat.

Anyway, here are some more pics ...

I called animal control.

I didn't want to. But I did. Poor horse, constantly left all alone, all skinny and sickly.

Hopefully the guy will actually be treated nicely from now on.

No comments: