NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

SPECIAL GUEST BLOGGER: 8-Year-Old Isabela Galindo ...

Hello. I'm Isabela! I'm 8 years old and I like to eat pizza!

I love my dad he is awesome! He and I love watching bad movies together. He works at a bookstore. You should go to his work to see story time! I love going to story time with my daddy!

I love my dad. Very much! He is so awesome! He is doing the dishes right now. He likes to work!

We are all watching a cooking show right now. Now I'm hungry. I am going to get a banana now. Yummy!!

I don't like people that think Harry Potter is evil. I love Attack on Titan! It is so cool! It is so awesome! Me and my sister Emerald and Amber watched Attack on Titan together. It is so cool!

Wow, I wrote 5 sentences!

My favorite movie is How to Train Your Dragon. I love the movie, the book, the figures. I love them all!

My dad goes crazy when he watches Rock of Ages. The movie. I like watching it with him. Nobody else does. It's really bad.

I love, love, LOVE kittens!!! They are my favorite animal! If they are baby or not I would still love them! I love, love, love puppies, too! They are so cute! If they are a baby or not! I love all animals! They are just so cute!

Now we are watching the forecast news. Wow. A lot of people got hurt!

I have a brother. He is a baby. He is very hyper but today he is sick. And his name is Maxwell. Poor Maxwell!

Now we are watching The Lego Movie. It is so awesome! "Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when you're part of a team!" It's so funny! My favorite character is Wildstyle. She is so cool! Very cool!

Well by by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is now my official blog in the entire world!