NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, July 4, 2014

The Root Beer Show Returns ...

One day in October of 2008, I thought it would be strange and weird and funny and odd if I just started an online show where I reviewed root beers.

It's been almost six years (!!!) since that first episode and yet we are still randomly cranking out episodes whenever the mood strikes us.

Therefore, I am pleased to bring you EPISODE EIGHT of The Root Beer Show!

It's our LONGEST and CRRRRRAZIEST EPISODE EVER! In this episode we review two soft drinks: Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Soda (A.K.A. Butterbeer from the world of Harry Potter) and Jones Root Beer.

This episode features me, Reverend Steve, my four crazy kids, and even surprise guest appearances by Mothra and former WWE Champion The Undertaker!

Enjoy ...

This is my FAVORITE episode we've ever done. It's just a big fat bucket of fun.

And, if you're interested, here is a big ol' playlist for you featuring all eight episodes of America's greatest amateur root beer reviewing webisode ...

Episode three has boobs.

FYI.

No comments: