NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pictures From My Week ...

The kids went off to school ...

I dressed so good I felt compelled to take a selfie ...

I played with cute pet rats ...

I got a few beers and watched a movie with friends ...

Maxwell wore Bono sunglasses ...

I had a biiiiiig storytime ...

I went to a Dave and Buster's for the first time ...

I took an awesome picture of clouds ...

Oh, and I have a new favorite t-shirt. Apparently, my love of bad movies isn't enough, so now I have to have bad movie T-SHIRTS to go with it. I especially love the "grudgement day" part ...

Fun times.

No comments: