NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, August 18, 2014

The Secret Thing I Did To My Daughters Room (Update) ...

Here's an update ...

So a week or two ago I posted a pretty funny post about the super top secret thing that I did to my oldest daughter's room. I got a lot of positive feedback on it and it quickly became a pretty popular post on my blog, surprisingly.

Basically, the Cliffnotes of the whole thing is I secretly snuck my own quote onto her cutesy wall o' quotes ...

I'm awesome as hell, by the way.

Anyway, I did this to her room on a Friday morning.

Emerald discovered what I had done on Monday afternoon. So three days later. I thought she'd notice it within minutes. But no. Three whole goddamn days.

And then, when I told her that I did it three days before she discovered it, she looked at me with one of those cocked head like a confused dog, you know? And, after deliberation, she finally said "Wow. Ok. Good job, daddy."

Good stuff.

... AAAAND SPEAKING OF GOOD STUFF, I will be watching the second "Pilot" episode of Firefly in a few days, so yaaaaay for more first time Firefly. I hear that the second one is the actual GOOD one, as opposed to the first one that I already saw and wrote about, so stay tuned for that. Should be fun.

No comments: