NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, August 8, 2014

The Secret Thing I Did To My Daughters Room ...

I did something today.

I think it's pretty awesome.

My oldest daughter is about to be thirteen. She's a crafty one. She sews. She makes things. And the walls of her room are filled with small inspirational quotes to make her feel better.

Here are some examples ...

That's my daughter.

Cute, right?

But today, while she's been at her volleyball camp, I secretly snuck a quote onto her walls.

It's awesome ...

Now we see how long it takes for her to notice.

I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

This just made me laugh so hard. Sounds like something I would do to my kids! Love your blog helps me through my dark days. Thank you!