NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Podcasting ...

Hey gang!

Guess what?

I have a podcast now!

For realsies!

One of my longtime religious followers decided to start a podcast starring me and featuring the two of us riffing on different movies.

The first episode should premiere on iTunes and on youtube at the beginning of next week. I will let you know when it becomes available.

Until then, why don't you listen to this? It's anothe podcast by my new partner. It's two really cool old guys talking about things. It's pretty entertaining and definitely worth a listen.

Enjoy ...

No comments: