NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Random Pictures I've Taken Recently ...

I'm feeling great!

My bipolar disorder is under complete control, my asthma is in remission, my family is awesome, I have cool friends, and I cannot remember the last time I have cut myself. Work is good (and I might be up for something soon). I am a happy, happy man!

So here's some pictures.

Here's Maxwell hugging his hero, WWE wrestler John Cena ...

This obviously redneck man believes in two things: 'Muica and Dodge trucks ...

The "Hurts Doughnut" shop in Norman, Oklahoma sells cereal doughnuts ...

Now THIS is what I call "cross promotion" ...

An honest-to-Wood black widow spider at the gas station in town ..

I somehow made everything fuzzy except my son's face. How amazing is that ...

This is a hand-painted picture of an angry bald eagle sharpening his claws in front of the American flag, just in case you didn't fully realize I live in redneck-ville ...

Maxwell has an Iron Man, a Captain America, two Spider-Man and a John Cena action figure and he's determined to carry all five everywhere he goes. The bathroom was difficult but he is quite determined ...

No comments: