NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

I Wonder How Many Mexican Men Have Ever Dressed Up As An X-Wing Pilot For Their Job ...

So we're supposed to have a big Star Wars Reads Day storytime on October 11th.

But I decided to do one better by having TWO big Star Wars storytme events, both this weekend as well as next weekend.

The storyteller, your very own Mr. Steve, became Jedi Master and legendary X-Wing Pilot Stevie-Won Kenobi, the sole survivor of the violent and bloody "Battle of Tucson, Arizona." I said that during storytime, which I think means that my constant Firefly jokes about Tucson have spilled out into the real world.

There was a little girl in the audience, a plant, who was being so loud and crazy and annoying that I lost my temper and kicked out for being rude. The audence was reall surprised. They were even MORE SURPRISED when she came back as Darth Little Girl and attacked me.

There were about thirty kids who attended, all very loud and crazy, some of them in costume, and there were even a bunch of older teens and adults to. It was a big success.

And now we're expecting even MORE people for our event next weekend!

Here's a few pics ...

No comments: