NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, October 27, 2014

My Podcast: Episode Four (With Movie) ...

Hello everybody. And welcome back, people!

Yaaay! Here it is, episode freaking FOUR of my new damn podcast! And, again, forgive me for geeking out a bit here but ... how cool is this, huh? I have my own podcast! And this is episode four!

Aaaaaawesome!

In episode four, my partner in crime Bunny and I discuss awkward massages, six year olds with coffee, comic bookss, and the amazingly, jaw droppingly horrible 1976 movie "A*P*E" ...

That's a really good episode. Right? Honestly, the more episodes we do of this podcast, the more comfortable we get with talking about a bunch of random ass things. This show really, really is getting better with time.

Good stuff.

And now, if you liked the podcast and are interested in learning more about today's broadcast, I now proudly present to you the actual movie that was discussed, the absolutely, unbelievably hideous 1976 film "A*P*E" ...

Enjoy!

No comments: