NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Podcast: Episode One (Now With Film) ...

Don't mind the random picture.

Man, though, that J.K. Rowling is one talented author.

ANYHOO, the first episode of my new podcast, "The Pope On Film," is now available on iTunes and on YouTube. Please, if you have a iTunes account, please please please lease PLEASE go and subscribe. Every week I will be talking about movies with my partner in crime Bunny Williams. It's a darn good show, pretty damn funny, and if you don't subscribe to it then ISIS wins. And do YOU want the terrorists to win? DO YOU?

Anyway, for your listening pleasure, I present to you my podcast. So here, my friend, is episode one, where the two of us talk at length about the crrrrrazy 1957 monster movie "The Giant Claw" ...

It's good stuff. Right? I think so. It's a good show.

And episode two? Man oh man! Episode two is going to be twice as better as episode one. I promise you that.

And now, if you liked the podcast and are interested in learning more about today's broadcast, I now proudly present to you the actua movie that was discussed, the 1957 giant monster film "The Giant Claw."

Enjoy ...

There will be a brand new podcast available on iTunes every Monday, so be sure and listen to that.

Next week's podcast will be about "Rock of Ages" and it's pretty darn entertaining.

So stay tuned!

No comments: