NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Podcast: Episode Three (With Film) ...

Hello everybody! I'm baaaack!

Look, I know I haven't been posting too much lately. But hey, I've been busy kicking ass and taking names. Because I make reciepts for all the ass kickings that I give. For tax purposes, you understand. I have to be thorough.

Anyway, here is episode THREE of my new podcast.

Forgive me fr geeking out a bit here but ... how cool is this, huh? I have a podcast! And this is episode three! Awesome!

In episode three, I discuss the history of the church, the story of the dirt bar (which is where a large portion of my twenties occurred), and the absolutely crazy Monkees film "Head" that is, surprisingly, prrrrrretty amazing.

That was a good episode, right? The more we do episodes, the more comfortable I think I get with talking about things. We are getting better with time. It's really something I'm proud of, honestly.

Good stuff.

Damn good stuff.

And now, if you liked the podcast and are interested in learning more about today's broadcast, I now proudly present to you the actual damn movie that was discussed today, the absolutely crazy 1968 psychedelic film "Head" ...

Enjoy!

No comments: