NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, October 13, 2014

My Podcast: Episode Two (With Film) ...

So my first episode of my brand new podcast premiered last week and I got a few good reviews. I got "Pretty fucking funny stuff" and "I didn't turn it off, so I must like you." Sooooooo, basically, comedy gold.

And so, my new podcast, called "The Pope On Film," is n ow available on iTunes and on YouTube. We even have our own Facebook page which you should like right now as well as our own Feedburner, so you have no excuse NOT to listen to the goddamn thing. I mean fuck, it's FREE! What the hell is YOUR problem?

So please please please please pleeeeease, if you have an iTunes account, then PLEASE go and subscribe to the thing. Every week I will be talking about movies (and getting drunk) with my partner in crime Bunny Williams. It's a darn good show, its pretty damn funny, and if you don't subscribe to it then ISIS wins. They do. FACT! And do YOU want the terrorists to win? HUH? DO YOU?!?

Anyway, here is episode two of "The Pope On Film." It's a much better episode, in my opinion, than episode one. We get into a heated and lively discussion about the hideously wonderful movie "Rock of Ages" ...

Good stuff.

Damn good stuff.

And now, if you liked the podcast and are interested in learning more about today's broadcast, I now proudly present to you the actual damn movie that was discussed today, the embarrassing 2012 musical comedy "Rock of Ages."

Man! This is a baaaaaaad movie right here.

Enjoy ...

Click here to watch ROCK OF AGES for free! (Beware - there's a pop-up ad or two)

No comments: