NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, October 10, 2014

Not Feling Woodmas This Year ...

Hey.

It's me.

And I'm sorry, but I'm just not feeling Woodmas this year.

Maybe it's my bipolar disorder talking, but I'm just feeling extrrrrremely sad and depressed lately.

It has to do with my family. I don't feel like they care about me at all anymore. I mean, I do sooooooo much for my kids, for my daughters, and for Natasha. I do so much! I care about them and I care about how they are. But do any of them care AT ALL about how I feel, about how I'm doing, and do any of them do anything for me? Very little to not at all.

I guess I'm just feeling unappreciated.

At work. At home. Everywhere.

Ehh. I'll be fine. Maybe it's just my bipolar flaring up like a bug bite.

Or maybe my family should actually respect me.

Anyway here's a link or two to previous posts from when I was actually in the spirit. I hope they do the trick for you.

I'm just going to sit here and be depressed for a while.

Don't mind me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that. If you express how you feel to your family, I'm sure they'll let you know how much they care! Here's hoping you feel better soon...perhaps even around 8pm tonight, in time to watch a favorite Ed Wood film and celebrate Woodmas after all!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried *telling* them how you feel? Your thought processes as you do one thing or another for them? Or have you just wallowed in your sadness and gone down into that good night and let it ruin your day?

If you don't speak up, then how would they know how you feel? Quit being such a doormat and do something about it.