NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Notes From The Grafitti Flame War ...

There is an escalating incident that has been occurring for a few weeks now on the wall of the bathroom at my place of employment and I thought I would walk you through it right here on my blog.

Brace yourself.

Here goes ...

First off, someone wrote the letter A within a circle, possibly a symbol for atheist, along with the words "There is no authority but yourself." Strong words. I agree with that.

Then some smart ass wrote the words "and Batman" underneath that. Way to ruin the message.

AND THEN some crazed Deadpool fan, and there really is only one type of Deadpool fan, decided to massively CARVE the name Deadpool underneath the little piece of Batman snark. Because Deadpool.

Then someone, probably a God-loving Christian, although a Christian who is not above fucking TAGGING A BATHROOM WALL, wrote the phrase "God is NOT dead" on the wall right next to the "authority" line. This is, of course, a reference to the popular but shitty religious film.

THEEEEEEN someone crossed out the words "NOT," making it say "God is dead."

This is some big ass war going on here. I am aaaaabsolutely fascinated by what's going on right here on this bathroom wall. Hell, I'm absolutely fascinated that the powers that be haven't just painted over the graffiti yet and allowed it to continue. Verily, 'tis excellent crap! Decades from now, balladeers will no doubt sings songs of The Great Oklahoma Graffiti Flame War of 2014!

I will be sure to update you if anything else pops up.

No comments: