NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, October 12, 2014

What I Did This Week (In Pictures) ...

Isabela and I participated in National Walk To School Day, which is apparently a thing ...

I created a legitimately creepy coloring page for my storytimes ...

Maxwell was brave at the dentist, took everything like a champ, and fell in love with the tube thingy that sucks out all th spit from your mouth ...

Maxwell got in the habit of, if he's going to play with one toy, he had better have ALL his toys there just in case ...

I snuck into my daughter's room and pulled another prank on her by sneaking a decal on her window ...

I portrayed a famous bounty hunter looking for a certain pigeon ... and when I removed my helmet, MAJOR LAUGHS!

All in all, a pretty darn good week.

No comments: