NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

It Is A Dark Time Once Again ...

Hi everybody.

How are you?

Look, I don't have a lot of time to talk.

I'm currently blogging at the super ghetto Shawnee Public Library, so there's definitely a time factor in play here IN THAT I don't know how long I can survive being here in this damn stink library.

So let's just hit the basic bullet points real quick.

Ready?

Let's do this ...

1) We are low on funds. We are verrrrrry low on funds, actually. So no money for internet. Actually, there's no money for internet for quite a while. Sigh. It is a dark time for me and my love of Netflix and torrents.

2) I was the manager in charge of the kids department at my old store in California. Then I moved to Oklahoma and gave up the position because it wasn't available. Cut to nearly three years later and guess what? I'M BACK, BABY! I am once again the head honcho of the kids section. How cool is that?

3) This is going to be a difficult time for me. I spent a year as a stay at home dad. But now I am back to working 40 hours a week. I'm going to miss my kids. Plus, I'm not the spring chicken that I used to be. I feel like a different person than the person who used to work 40 hours a week in a high stress level job in California. I'm older. I'm 37. I get tired a lot easier. I have bones and joints that pop. I'm not entirely sure that I have the stamina to do this anymore. But I am definitely going to try and give it my best. So wish me luck.

4) I have been donating plasma here and there to make ends meet. I know it's pretty ghetto of a thing to do but man, what an experience. It's a good deed, I'm helping people out, plus I'm making a fairly decent amount of money doing it. It's quite an adventure, one that I definitely want to expand on in more detail later on, like maybe when I have the internet soon, which will hopefully be soon.

That's all.

More soon.

Hopefully.

No comments: