NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Are You Listening ...

Hey!

It's me.

Hey, man, I should be getting internet back on in my house in a few weeks, so prrrrrrrretty soon this blog will be back to normal, so don't worry about all that. This place will be up and kicking soon enough.

Meanwhile, however, I have a question for you ...

ARE YOU LISTENING TO MY AWESOME ASS PODCAST?!?!

If you're not, then you should.

It's called "The Pope On Film" and it's funny as hell. It's on iTunes. And it has it's own Facebook page, so like it there as well. It's also available on YouTube if you don't do the iTunes thing.

Do me a solid and go check it out.

It's good stuff.

No comments: