NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, December 29, 2014

The Definition Of "Rough Christmas" ...

I woke up early and worked late Christmas Eve.

Then I stayed up until 3:30am wrapping presents (and getting drunk).

Then the kids woke me up at 8am on Christmas Day.

Then, after the unwrapping, I stayed awake playing with the kids all day.

Then we went to the in-laws where they had an unusually late Christmas dinner and more unwrapping. We didn't get home until after 11pm. I went to bed, finally, around 11:45pm.

Then I woke up at 5am the day after Christmas so that I could be to work super early and do, basically, everything.

This was my Christmas. It is the very DEFINITION of a rough Christmas.

I am JUST NOW getting back to normal.

No comments: