NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Sickness ...

The sickness.

Yes, the sickness.

Everybody's been getting it. Everybody's been getting sick. At work people (and managers) are dropping like flies. And everyone I know has just been passing the sickness around to everybody else.

Well, this weekend has been hell.

Maxwell was sick first. He has a massive fever and was coughing like crazy. Plus he had a runny nose that just wouldn't stop. Then my oldest got hit with it. Emerald stayed home on friday because she was feeling so bad. Her voice was hell and she slept for most of the day when she wasn't at the doctor. My wife has had it on and off. And I've had it but, because I won't have sick time for a number of months, I've been working thru it. I know that's bad. I know. But I have no choice.

Well.

Today Isabela officially fell to the sickness.

We were really hoping that little Bela would somehow be immune. I mean, we're all sick as hell and she's been hyper and laughing and being all groovy. Maybe it would just pass her by, you know?

But no. It hit her. Hard.

Poor thing.

I hate the sickness.

No comments: