NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Vaguely Sad Lazy Sunday ...

It's a lazy sunday. I'm spending it with my family. I woke up at 6am and set my computer to burn a dvd so that it would be ready for when my son eventually woke me up. And it worked, too. Ten minutes later I was back in bed and Maxwell woke me up at 9am. That's super late for him.

Now we're bra shopping for my oldest daughter. I'm sitting in the guy seat by the women's dressing room as we speak. I'll take a picture.

It's been a nice, lazy day with the family. We watched a few kids movies. Lots of coffee. Wrestling and horseplay in the bedroom. And then we all sat down and watched Guardians of the Galaxy for the fiftieth time. We even spent some good time at the library.

It's been a good day. A very good day.

But there's a tint of sadness to today as well. Like there's a big part of me that's missing. Like I'm focusing on my family at the expense of something else.

I just miss people is all.

I hate the man seat by the dressing rooms.

Hate hate hate.

No comments: