NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

No Love For Me ...

I know my wife cares.

We're really good friends right now. We're getting along, hanging out, and just seeing where things take us. We're very close to being the absolute best of friends right now.

Love, though?

That's something else.

I don't know. I guess I'm just feeling down today on account of my Valentine's Day has been canceled.

I mean, today is the day that people show love to each other. But my wife is working 5am to 1:30am and I'm working 10am to 6:30pm. And tonight my wife is going out to watch 50 Shades of Sexually Repressed Housewives with her sister-in-law slash bestie while I sit at home watching SNL reruns and drinking Coors Lights.

And my day so far?

Crrrrrrazy!

For starters, my darling Maxwell woke me up at 4:45am and REFUSED to go back to sleep and refused to allow me to continue sleeping.

Theeeeeen ...

On my way to work, on Interstate 9, before you reach the town of Pink, I witnessed a sheriff shoot a baby deer point blank in the goddamn face.

Happy Valentine's Day, right?

Ya know, this is prrrrrrretty much exactly like how my Father's Day was canceled last year.

Except with more deer murder.

What a strrrrrrrange and lonely day.

No comments: