NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

An Interview With My Two Youngest Children ...

Maxwell (3) and Isabela (9), interviewed on my couch, March 22nd, 2015.

STEVE: Maxwell, how are you?

MAX: Um, I, it me again, John Cena!

BELA: Are you interviewing him?

STEVE: I am interviewing the both of you. Maxwell, stop writing on your hand.

MAX: No! Don't call me Maxwell! (pouts)

STEVE: Why not, Maxwell? Isn't your name Maxwell?

MAX: Bela is me. (points at Bela)

BELA: No! I'm Bela! You're Maxwell. Are you saying that I'm you and Daddy is me and you're not you?

(silence)

STEVE: Max, what type of food do you like?

MAX: I like poop tarts. (makes fart noise)

BELA: And I like pizza!

STEVE: Max, what music do you like?

MAX: I like ... (sneezes)

BELA: I like the Croods music.

STEVE: The Croods music? I don't know what that is.

BELA: The Croods game music. I need Eep and Sandy.

STEVE: (sigh) Ok then.

BELA: Are you writing down everything we say?

MAX: (sneezes)

BELA: (fake sneezes)

MAX: (loud fake sneeze that sounds like "Apu")

STEVE: You guys are silly.

BELA: No, we're crazy.

MAX: No, we're ... AWESOME! (raises fist in the air) Oh no, I dropped my Lego. Daddy, you get it for me?

End of interview.

No comments: