NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Great! More Stress ...

Ok.

So.

This is good news.

I know it's good news.

But it just feels like more stress for my already stressful life.

We are now the first names on the list for the Shawnee Scattered Housing program.

That means that the city will be leasing a nice, big, actual house to us for a very low cost.

The only catch is that we will have a home inspection TOMORROW (stress) and if we pass then we will have to move out of our place and into our new house in five days (MORE stress).

Sigh.

I know that this is good news.

But GAWD!

I'm already working six days in a row, covering breaks, doing the work of two kids leads, and I'm not selling any memberships because, sarcastic SHOCKER, there's a buncha people in Oklahoma that don't want to hear what a well dressed Mexican has to say.

And now I'm fucking MOVING?

Sigh.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

But, on the positive side, my the time my birthday rolls around I should be in a new house.

So yay.

No comments: