NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pictures From Our Very Snowy Weekend ...

It's been snowing pretty badly this whole weekend.

So here are some pictures.

Here's Maxwell and I playing outside on Friday afternoon ...

I had to work Saturday, during the worst of the weather. The roads were complete ice. I wasn't excited ...

This is a picture of me in the parking lot of my work. And, according to people on Facebook, it could also double as the ice planet Hoth or the empty room in The Matrix ...

And this was the packed parking lot of my work that totally should have stayed open for as long as it did ...

Mannnnnn.

I don't do ice and I don't do snow.

I moved around a lot when I was growing up, eventually settling down in Phoenix, which is where I spent the bulk of my time growing up. And in Phoenix we have two types of weather: there's blinding heat, which is usually all the time, and flooding rain, which is an occasional. And that's it. No snow. I mean, sure I lived in snowy Flagstaff for a while but, come on, I was like three! That doesn't count.

So when the snow starts falling I am thrown deep within the realm of panic attacks and hyperventilating. It's not pleasant.

But I'm proud of how I handled this.

I made the snow my bitch.

No comments: