NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sleep Number ...

Natasha and I own a sleep number bed. It's one of the most expensive things we own. Getting the strength to spend so much on such a purchase was really an "adult" move, you know?

Natasha loves it. She really does. She loves her sleep number bed. She sleeps better than she ever did with our old pieces of shit mattresses before. Less tossing and turning and what I used to call "sleep fighting" where she'd be thrashing and kicking and I'd get accidentally punched in the face or stomach. Less of that.

Me? I like it enough. It's comfortable, sure, but I could sleep on a pile of fucking rocks. I could sleep on lava. I could sleep in the goddamn bathtub. Hell, I HAVE slept in the goddamn bathtub.

So I don't particularly care TOO MUCH for the sleep number bed. I mean, I like it. But love? See, I sleep like a rock most nights regardless of the cost of the mattress, so how much can I love a bed that cost so much? I sleep well. Period.

But the feeling you get when you're sinking into the mattress is prrrrrrrrrrretty awesome.

So I made a video to illustrate how it feels with the help of Uncle Fester.

Enjoy ...

No comments: