NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, March 1, 2015

SPECIAL GUEST BLOGGER: Three-Year-Old Maxwell Galindo ...

I asked my three year old to tell me what to write on my blog. The following blog post is the results. It is a bit ... scatterbrained?

Um, I am three old. I'm Maxwell 'Lindo. I'm the strongest.

Taa-da!

My tummy!

My name, my tummy.

TUMMY!

And my legs and my tummy and my hands and my pop tart.

I like puppies. One puppy. I like one puppy. I like one puppy.

I love puppy. Boobie puppies! And my water bottle.

I like watching Spider-Man!

My tummy is laughing.

People laughing at her tummy! Bela laughing at her tummy and MY tummy!

I got the remote.

I like french fries. Oof oof oof. CHEESEBURGER! Um, and Coors Spongebob. It talks. My Spongebob talks.

I can't handle this.

You go somewhere else.

Per Maxwell's request, I am currently working on a hybrid of Coors beer and Spongebob. I'm thinking like an alcoholic anthropomorphic sponge character.

No comments: