NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Poem I Wrote For Storytime ...

This is the really bad poem I wrote. Its really bad I know. Maybe I should have tried harder. I'll try harder the next time though.

This is the pretty bad poem I wrote. I know it's not the best. Some of you might think that it's okay, but surely you think that in jest.

This is the okay poem I wrote. Well maybe I think it's pretty good. I mean, it's definitely nowhere near the greatest. Write a great poem? I don't think I could.

This is the pretty good poem I wrote. I didn't like it before but now I do. I write poems pretty good I think. I am a poet, woohoo!

This is the awesome poem I wrote.
Man, it keeps getting better and better. I feel like the coolest guy in the world right now with the awesome hair and a 1 billion dollar sweater.

This is the wonderful poem I wrote. I am the greatest poet in the world. This poem is so great that your brain will explode, your muscles will freak out and your toes will be curled.

This is the world's greatest poem I wrote. No other poem is is as good as mine. I am obviously the world's greatest poet genius. I think I have always been, all of the time.

Wait.

Oh. Ok.

Ahem.

This is the sort of okay poem I wrote. I know I said it was the greatest before. But that was before I got to the ending. Because apparently the ending doesn't rhyme.

No comments: