NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

In Hiding ...

I am feeling depressed.

There. I said it.

I'm not feeling good. I'm nervous and paranoid and scared and worried. I'm a mess.

My wife asked me what was wrong and I told her that there's no one thing that's wrong with me.

Instead, it's more like there are a million tiny broken pieces, a million small things, that I've been silently carrying for a long time that are now breaking my back.

Yeah. So that.

I'm depressed.

So I'm going to go back to hiding in my cave now.

See you later.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Just know you are not alone. I live in a very dark depression since I lost my daughter. I am very much a recluse. In fact I come to your blog because you are so real and straight forward. You mattter is what I am saying. I may have never met you but I still care about you and I love your blog. Take the time you need to "hide" just know many are here when you come out of hiding!!