NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, May 4, 2015

My Tomorrow ...

Tomorrow my wife Natasha and I will be celebrating our ten year wedding anniversary. Ten years married and over twelve years together.

That's quite a feat. Like, seriously. Fer reals.

In fact, I joked on my Faceybooks page that the simple fact that my wife is somehow still with me after a goddamn DECADE is even more of a mystery than the mysterious identity of the strange monster that Dario Cueto keeps locked in the basement of the Temple in Lucha Underground.

I actually debated between using that as an example or instead using the identity of Pentagon Jr.'s mysterious "master" ... but ultimately I think what I went with was the best idea.

Trust me. That's a BIIIIG mystery.

(And seriously, why aren't you watching Lucha Underground?)

We're going out.

Food, a movie, a concert. A fun time together.

I don't know where we are, her and I. Honestly.

But I just know tomorrow will be fun.

No comments: