NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, June 22, 2015

Scenes For An Upcoming Episode Of My Podcast ...

Selected Scenes from the legendary play "Troll the Second" by William Shakespeare

SCENE 1:

STEVE: "Doth thou see this writing? Doth thou knoweth what the words doth means? HOSPITALITY-ITH! And thou cannot pee on hospitality-ith! I SHAN'T ALLOW IT, good sir!"

BUNNY: (high pitched) "What art thou going to do-ith to me, mine father?"

STEVE: "Thou art tightening mine belt by one loop so that I shant feel-ith the most strenuous pains of hunger, and thy fair sister and dear mother wilt has't to doth likewise. Well, young Joshua. Thee want to be receiv-ith of a rough nature with me? Thee want to showeth me that thee don't like the choice of this house for our most noble vacation by embarking on a strike of hunger? Well, verily thou doth accept thine dare. But just recall thusly ... at which hour I wast thy age, I very much didst suffer from the pains of much hunger. Therefore, we shall see-ith who gets through this, but recall thee well that I hath got more practice than thee. Farewell, then, until the morrow."

STEVE: AAAAAND SCENE!

SCENE 2:

STEVE: (mom voice) "I beseech you, my fair daughter, don't hitteth that gent! PLEASE don't hitteth that gent!"

BUNNY: (angry daughter) "Wherefore not, mother? Tis what that gent deserves - a mighty spanking for a little feces."

STEVE: "Young Joshua is not a little feces; indeed, he is just very sensitive indeed."

STEVE: AAAAAND STEVE!

SCENE 3:

BUNNY: (boy voice) "Thou art speaking in error, mine most noble Grandfather. Who hath said those gents can do such tricks? Thee should hath said those gents could or pray tell what kind of fairy tale be this?"

STEVE: (grandpa voice) "Those gents can! Those gents CAN! Goblins still exist! Thy Grandpa Seth is telling thee!"

No comments: