NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, July 3, 2015

My Podcast: Episode Thirty Four (With Movie) ...

I know it's been a while, but BOOM!

Here you go ...

"The Death of Richie is a made-for-TV movie drama which premiered on the NBC television network on January 10, 1977.

It is based on Richie, a nonfiction book by Thomas Thompson about the 1972 death of George Richard 'Richie' Diener, Jr. at the hands of his father, who was ultimately not charged with the shooting death of his son.

The movie was featured in episode 34 of the podcast The Pope On Film."

Ok. So. This is a special playlist. I'm good at playlists.

It's the entire, full length 1970s made for tv movie "The Death of Richie" but, with my playlist mojo, it's done as a drive-in movie. Old commercials. Trailers. Good stuff. Just a bunch of fun retro craziness. PLUS, after the movie, there's the special "Death of Richie" episode of my awesome ass podcast THE POPE ON FILM!

Good stuff. Worth a watch.

Have fun ...

No comments: